Unlock 2.0 guidelines has come. The centre on monday issued the guidelines with a view of giving relief to all of us. According to the guidelines many activities will be allowed but with the same amount of strictness should be maintained. These unlocking is only and only for our benefit so we have to keep in mind to abide by all the rules and to work with all sincerity. These guidelines will come into force from july 1.
Lets see what all has been included in these guidelines.
- As stated by the unlock 1.0 guidelines movement in certain religious places and places of worship for the public, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and other hospitality functions will remain as it is outside the containment zone.
- Domestic flights and passenger trains which has been already allowed in a limited manner will remain as it is and if any further operations includes it will be informed in a calibrated manner.
- The curfew timings are being for the relaxed and the timings which will be enforced is from 10 p.m. to 5 night curfew have been given for the seamless operation of industrial units in multiplenight curfew have been given for the seamless operation of industrial units in multiple shifts movement of persons and goods on national highways loading and unloading of cargo and movement of person to the destination after disembarking from buses trains and airplanes.
- The shops should not be crowded and five people are allowed at a time provided they maintain a safe physical distance.
- Schools colleges and coaching centre institution will be remain closed till July 31st 2020.
- The ministry of health and family welfare will monitor the activities in proper containment zones and implementation of the containment measures.
- The containment zones will be notified on the website of the respective district collectors and the states union territories and information will also be shared with the ministry of health and family welfare.
- In the containment zones strict parameters should be implemented and very strict activities is allowed.
- Metrorail, cinema halls, gym, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bus, assembly halls, auditoriums and search similar places will remain closed as earlier.Iinternational air travel of passengers will be permitted in a limited manner under the vande Bharat mission.
- Particular States will decide activities outside the containment zones.
- There will be no restrictions on interstate and intrastate movement of person and goods no separate permission approval or permit will be required for such movements.
- Persons above the age 65, pregnant womens and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home except for meeting essential requirements for health purpose.
- Movement of passenger trains, shramik special train ,domestic passenger air travel, the evacuation of foreign nationals and sign on and sign off of Indian seafarers will continue to be regulated as per standard operating procedures.
A strict usage of arogya Setu app is instructed which enables early identification of potential risk of infection. Offices should ensure that their employees installed the aarogya Setu app in their mobile phones.
Here are the national directives for covid-19 management:
- Wearing of mask and covering the face is compulsory in workplaces and during transport.
- People must maintain social distancing which is 6 feet it in public places.
- Large gathering is prohibited. Marriage related gathering should not exceed 50 members funeral and rights related gatherings should not exceed 20 members.
- Spitting in public places will be punishable with a fine according to the guidelines by the states/UT.
Here are some additional directives for workplaces:
- Work from home should be followed.
- Strict business hours will be followed in offices workplaces shops markets and industrial and commercial establishments.
- In Every public places people should be screened properly with thermal scanners hand wash and sanitizer will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- Frequent sanitization of the entire workplace common facilities will be ensured including between shifts.
- Social distancing should be followed in workplaces and public areas.